Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy?

Because today I will choose not to let my situation dictate my mood, here's the top ten things that make me happy (in no particular order):


-A clean house. The process of getting to the point that it qualifies as clean is a major stress reliever for me. Now, if it could only stay that way for a little longer then I would be really happy.

-Kaitlyn and all her girly-ness. This girl just plain makes me happy. I am so thankful for my daughter.

-Landon and the sweet sensitive boy that he is. I love holding his had and hearing some of the workings of his brain.

-Collin and his pure craziness. His little voice and all that comes out of his mouth (most of the time) just cracks me up.

-Laying in my husband's arms...no better place on earth...or warmer place for that matter.

-Music...couldn't live without it.

-A long run on a cool, but sunny, day.

-Incredibly large veins. The kind that you can see from across the room before the tourniquet is tightened around the arm. The bouncy squishy feeling of them. And since I am a really good phlebotomist, any veins really...except the tiny squiggly ones popping out of a leg (I hope I never get those).

-Laying in green grass under a blue sky.

-When God gives me a verse from His Word at just the right time.

...and the list could go on and on...

2 things to add:

Anonymous said...

Ran across your blog and appreciated the "I will choose not to let my situation dictate my mood..". I think all of us could use that inspiration every now and then. Hope many of the things that make you happy happen today!

Kimmie said...

:-)

I think the favorite part of the list is the last verse...

...and the list could go on and on...

bless you Beth!