Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Vitamins



I have been suffering, or should I say Dan has been suffering, with symptoms of PMDD for a while now. Most recently, I have been plagued with yeast infections and a few other biggies. This past week was the "last straw" and so I went out and spent around $40 on the recommended vitamins...a small price to pay to get back to myself again. Oh, and the chocolate syrup in the background is all part of my plan too. ;-) Bring on the vitamin burps.

4 things to add:

Hollie said...

Chocolate Milk after run = Quicker Recovery?!?

Sharon said...

Try putting the fish oil vitamins in the freezer. When you take them you have less of a chance of those lovely fish burps.

Kimmie said...

Okay, I see the prenatal ones too.
;-)

If you are having a problem with yeast, watch your sugar. Actually don't eat any sugar (including that chocolate syrup)...it justs helps the yeast problem to continue.

xoxo
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

Beth said...

Kimmie~ thanks for the sugar tip...my intake has been probably higher than it should. And the prenatals...don't mean a thing...no more bio kids for us. But, hopefully, we will be expecting sometime in the near future. ;-)