Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Clarity

Being "away" has brought a much needed clarity. Although, I wasn't "away" as long as I thought I would be, these three weeks have been so many things all at the same time. A few tidbits of what I has been going on:

~I have been feasting on ashes and needed to get up and let go of these stones (that are lies) that I have been holding in my balled up fists. And while I have a long way to go, I am working on it.

~Had a lesson on the peace of God...it's what I have been longing for. I am working on being anxious in nothing, but praying in everything....hard, hard, hard.

~I got my passport (with help from a dear, dear friend who slipped $100 in my pocket) and have prayed many, many times: Here am I Lord, send me. But, I am hoping to just be able to go to Canada with my hubby to celebrate our anniversary...just because I will be able to now.

~While I am waiting to see what God has for me (for us), I have felt called to children's ministry at church and have been very excited in planning out the year of lessons for the PreK class! I am praying that God will allow me to pour in to these little hearts.

2 things to add:

Peaceful Chaoz said...

Welcome back, and thanks for sharing how Gods been working!

Selah will just love to have you in her class! :0)

Rebecca said...

Sounds like God used your break to show you some wonderful things!