Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Canada, eh?




One week ago, my husband surprised me with a little bit of spontaneity and whisked me away to Canada. It was an anniversary surprise. I had never been. It was the first time using my brand new passport. Not only did he take me across the bridge in to Canada, he took me to Niagara Falls. They were breath taking in the daylight and beautiful all lit up at night.






Although it will never compare to the US, Canada was pretty alright. I loved that everything was in kilometers (it made the trip seem shorter), the paper money is cute with all the colors, and there is a Tim Horton's every few miles (YUM!!). I just gotta say, the prices over there are outrageous.


I had a wonderful time in a different country with the love of my life...I hope it's just the beginning of travels to come.

3 things to add:

Hollie said...

Dem Dare Fall's is beautiful don't-cha know! Glad you had a good time and got to use your new passport!

Peaceful Chaoz said...

We definetly want to make it to the falls sometime, and seeing your pictures were great!! Glad you had fun! :0)

ps. how long did it take to get your passport?

Erin said...

timmy ho's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1