Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Golden

Today I am golden.


It's been the simple things that have made it special:








  • Opening birthday cards from my kids this morning while they all gathered around.




  • Sitting in the car waiting to leave while my husband cleaned all the windows.




  • Getting together with a friend for coffee and praying about big upcoming events in eachother's lives.




  • Coming home to find my husband deep cleaning the bathroom.




  • Having nothing but birthday cake for lunch (because I can).




  • The phone calls, emails, and facebook messages wishing me a happy birthday.




  • The beautiful weather.




  • Dinner with my favorite neighbors.




  • A special gift from my husband.





  • Early bedtime for the kids.





What a lovely 28th birthday!

1 things to add:

Rebecca said...

Happy Belated!

I didn't know you played guitar :>)

Sounds like a lovely day!