Starting January 5th, I will be a working as a phlebotomist! I interviewed for the position a few weeks ago and have been waiting with my fingers crossed ever since. I got the call a little bit ago and I am excited. Perks of the job:
- the pay is awesome...*correction*- Instead of just shy of 12 bucks, I will be making 12.21!
- it's about 8 minutes from home
- it's a pool position, which means they call me when they need me
- it gets my foot in the door when something more guaranteed opens up
- drawing blood is something I LOVE to do and I can't wait to get back into it
If you would, be in prayer for a couple of things:
- Dan tests tomorrow AM for the PD in town. Pray that goes well for him.
- Dan is waiting to hear from the PD he tested for and interviewed with. He should know where he is at on the list next week
- Pray for wisdom in what I should do next as far as my other job.
O taste and see that the LORD is good; How blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him! ~Psalms 34:8