Thursday, December 18, 2008

Creative Sneak Peak

I am so thankful that God has provided all of our needs over the past three and a half months. Not only has he done that, he has also given us some of our wants.

Every year for the past...humm...three or four years, I have made a scrapbook calender for my Mom for Christmas. It's always fun to go through pics from the year and choose my favorites. It's even better to watch her open it and go through month by month and see the look in her eyes. This year, I thought I would have to break the tradition. But, I remembered how I had gone overboard with buying supplies last year. Heaven forbid that I would use the same background paper two years in a row. Wouldn't you know, I got out my tub of scrapbooking stuff and I found everything I would need including the calender! So, because I know Mom reads my blog I can only give a sneak peak, but I am so happy that God has allowed me to be able to continue on the tradition and used my previous overspending for something beautiful:







3 things to add:

Peaceful Chaoz said...

Very Nice! I think I may have to do this for my moms birthday in January. Last year we got the cheap walmart kind but I also have a big tub of stuff ;0) that could definetly be used!! :0)

Unknown said...

Cute Idea :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the whole thing!
Mom