Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Good-bye 2008...

It's been a wild ride. Considering everything that has happened, it's been a great year and one that I will never forget.
I listened to a song yesterday on my run, "Your Going to Miss This". The title pretty much sums up how I feel about 2008. As I stand and take a look back, I have had the time of my life this past year...especially the second half. I been able to see God's hand more than ever in my life, seen my marriage grow, strengthen, and change for the better, pushed myself and run two 10Ks and a ten mile race (all with a wonderful friend who I am so thankful for), enjoyed the change as our kids turned another year, discovered new things about myself, and made many changes. The good far outweighs the bad this past year. My Heavenly Father has taken the best care of us and continues to show me that man is not my provider, He has been, is, and will forever be. I pray that I never forget the lessons that I have learned this past year, the miracles that I have seen, the changes that we have made. I am forever changed because of this year.
Happy New Year!

0 things to add: