Sunday, June 1, 2008

Countdown is on...

My 10K race is 6 days away. It's creeping up on me faster than I would like. I am wondering where the past two months has gone. The farthest distance I have ever run is 5 miles. Last week is when I put on my game face and got serious about this thing....but, I have been putting off running 6 miles for fear that it wouldn't go so well. Well, tonight, Hollie and I did it. And not to brag or anything, but it was a piece of cake...well, maybe not that easy but it felt really good! We work great together. It's familiar running with her. She knows my style and I know hers. We keep a good pace too. So, I am feeling a little more confident and I know we can definitely do this.

Great run tonight, Hollie! This week is going to be a good one!

*Note to self - tonight ~ 6 miles is 66 minutes
Goal ~ keep it under 1 hour.*

1 things to add:

Bonnie said...

ROOTIN' for you and Hollie!!!