Monday, June 30, 2008

Time Away



It's so nice to be a little spontaneous...that's so not in my personality. I am a planner. Dan told me that because of my Uncle's passing on Friday morning that he would be taking a four day weekend in case I needed him home with me. He rarely has taken a Monday off and I wanted to take full advantage of it. I booked a room at the TimberRidge Waterpark and Resort from Sunday night to Monday so we could get away as a family. We had a good time and the kids had a blast at the waterpark! It was good family time.




3 things to add:

Hollie said...

Glad you guys were able to get away and have some good family time!! We missed you guys though!

Bonnie said...

Beth- I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle!! You are in my prayers!!
What a nice little get away!! Looks like fun. Makes me wanna go to a water park!

Brittany said...

I hope you guys had A LOT of fun. I cant wait to just be able to pick up and leave for a weekend!! That place looked like A LOT of fun!!
P.S. Your family is still in my prayers.